Saturday, June 14, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
You found an interesting document in PDF format and would like to convert it to Chinese language for a friend. You may use Google Translate (or Yahoo Babel Fish)to assist you. Nevertheless, Google Translator does not support direct translation of PDF file. The following method can be adopted.
Step 1 : Copy the PDF Url (i.e. http://people.opera.com/howcome/2005/ala/sample.pdf)
Step 2 : Open Zoho Viewer, paste the link in to the URL box and Click "View" button. Once the conversion is done, you will able to view the PDF format in Zoho Viewer.
Step 3 : Click the "Embed" shortcut and Copy the URL (i.e. http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/xxxxx)
Step 4 : Paste the URL into Google Translator URL box. Choose the language as you wish and Click translate. Now you will be able to view the content of the PDF in the language as you wish.
You may convert to PDF format using HTM2PDF.
- HTM2PDF Convert Website to PDF and Share it...
- Simple Strategy to Continue Writing Paid Review. Work ?
- Training Your Listening & Note Taking Skill...
- Converting Text in Any Format to Voice
- VirusTotal - Smart Solution for Anti Virus
- TwitterShare = Tweet + Share
- Recover DELETED Files
- Drop It...SIMPLE...